Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Jacquie Gering class...Sooo Great!!!

Jacquie's class was fabulous!!!  Here's what I made.


It's about 17 x 21....not sure, but that's about right.  I started a second block and will make four.

I was so excited, that I got there 45 minutes early and promptly locked my keys and all my supplies in the car....great way to start a class.  Lol.  Someone came at 9:30 to break in and all was well with the world again.

Jacquie is a terrific teacher.  She taught us several ways to modernize the log cabin block and we all had a blast!  See that little red piece in the block I completed?  She calls that a "wink."  Just a little somethin' somethin' that adds interest.  I like it and decided to put a wink in my block.

Here are some more pictures of my day.  In the first two, she and I are trying to strike the Charlie's Angels pose.  I knowww....sooo sad.  We tried....bless our hearts.  And that's my mom in the last one.







Now to rest.  I'm pooped.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment