Sunday, September 22, 2013

Gray fabric! Yayyy.....I guess.

I just got fabric in the mail.  Yayyyy!  I opened the package with great anticipation, and then, there it was.....the gray fabric I ordered.  Hmmmm....opening a box of solid gray fabric is just not that fun.  Nope, not fun.

Gray seems to be "in" now though, so I want to give it a try....and today is the perfect day for that.  You see, when I start thinking about all the projects I need to finish, like that beautiful Ginny Beyer quilt that's half done and collecting dust, well, that's when I get creative and start something new.  Oh dear....here I go again.  Lol.


So....what to do?  Well, I have decided that I will take a charm pack, which was a lot more fun to open by the way, and start making triangles and just see where it goes.

I'll check back in soon with my progress in pictures.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment