Sunday, September 20, 2015

Perfect star points on the baby quilt

This quilt was so much fun to make!  Mostly because it's for my new grandson, but also because of the technique I used for creating the stars.  This technique makes piecing stars faster and leaves you with perfect points every time without having to be careful.  There is NO WAY you can mess up your points!! Now THAT makes for fun piecing!!


It's 45x45.

I have so enjoyed making these stars that I bought some more fabric and just kept going.  I chose the Evening Mist line of fabrics by Moda.  I love the calming colors.  A completely different look from the baby quilt.


Next weekend I'll post a tutorial on how to make these stars.  So drop back in to check it out.

Happy quilting,

Jess











No comments:

Post a Comment