Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I am back to sewing

After a few days of settling into being a grandma, I am finally getting back to sewing.  I made a design wall with my husband and hung it in the dining room where a big picture used to be.  It is 4 feet by 6 feet and i love it!  It is safe to say that I have now taken over the dining room and it is now my sewing room.  I still have my sewing studio downstairs, but that is now specifically the longarm quilting studio where I work.  The dining/sewing room is where I play.  I much prefer being on the main floor close to the action.  It's warmer up here too.

You can see that I have started puting together the chubby lattice quilt.  I decided to put the squares together in groups of four to make up 9 1/2 inch blocks.  I have three blocks done and all the others are at my machine, lined up and ready to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment